3 bedroom terraced house for saleFullers Mead, Potter Street, Harlow
- A Three Bedroom Terrace House
- *** CHAIN FREE ***
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Living & Dining Areas
- Situated With In Close Proximity To The M11
- Secluded Rear Garden With Side Access
- Potential For Off Street Parking (STPP)
- E.P.C. Rating : C
* A Three Bedroom Terrace House *** CHAIN FREE *** * Two DOUBLE Bedrooms * First Floor Family Bathroom * Modern Fitted Kitchen * Separate Living & Dining Areas * Situated With In Close Proximity To The M11 * Secluded Rear Garden With Side Access * Potential For Off Street Parking (STPP) * E.P.C. Rating : C
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor landing, doors to:-
Lounge - 3.66m x 3.35m (12'19 x 11'12) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved to ceiling, carpet, TV point, telephone point, single radiator, power points.
Dining Room - 2.44m x 2.44m (8'38 x 8'97) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved to textured ceiling, single radiator, power points.
Kitchen - Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob (untested), textured ceiling, extractor fan, power points.
First Floor Landing - Loft access, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 3.35m x 2.74m (11'37 x 9'64) - Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 2.44m (12'42 x 8'51) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.44m (9'05 x 8'64) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, Power points.
Bathroom - 1.83m x 2.13m (6'16 x 7'63) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, single radiator, laminate flooring, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin with pedestal, fully tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Garden - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, side access, shed, patio area, outside taps & lights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44162628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26487864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.