5 bedroom house for saleOaklands, Bunce Common Road, Leigh, Reigate
Sold STC £995,000
- Reception hall & Cloakroom
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room & Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Four further bedrooms
- Refitted family bathroom
- Second floor landing used as a study area
- Double garage and driveway providing parking
- Delightful gardens
- In all, about 1.33 acres
SOLD BY JACKSON-STOPS AND STAFF - DORKING. A most impressive Victorian home of great style and character with delightful gardens.
1 Oaklands forms the western part of this fine and imposing late 19th Century country house which has been converted into two large dwellings.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK090066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.