2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarebell Close, Ingleby Barwick
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale under a Builders Part Exchange Scheme
- An Impressive Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House with Garage
- Nicely Positioned within a Small Cul-De-Sac
- Pleasant Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Re-Fitted White Three Piece Suite
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear
- Side Driveway Leading to the Detached Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via a Glow-Worm Boiler Installed in June 2016 & Double Glazing
Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale under a Builders Part Exchange Scheme, An Impressive Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House with Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44162904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.