4 bedroom detached house for saleAshley Lane, Killamarsh, SHEFFIELD
Guide Price £275,000
- ***Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000***
- Four bedrooms
- Substantial living areas
- Attractive rear garden
- Ample off street parking
***Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000*** A fabulous opportunity to purchase a strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well loved family home with generous size rear garden, conservatory, driveway and garage.
***Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000*** A fabulous opportunity to purchase a strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well loved family home with generous size rear garden, conservatory, driveway and garage. Internally this splendid home boasts substantial reception rooms, cloakroom/wc, study, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and family bathroom. The breakfast kitchen has been well thought out and designed and opens to a large conservatory and beautiful garden. This superb residence is well worthy of an internal inspection to fully appreciate the blend of contemporary styling combined with the huge array of sophistication and style.
With gas central heating radiator and balustrade staircase leading to first floor landing.
With w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Lounge/dining Room 30' 1" x 11' 7" ( 9.17m x 3.53m )
With a double glazed bay window, two gas central heating radiators and French doors to conservatory. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace incorporating a gas fire.
Study/sitting Room 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
With a gas central heating radiator and French doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, ceramic hob with extractor above, electric oven, space for appliances, double glazed window and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 30' 6" x 10' 6" ( 9.30m x 3.20m )
With double glazed windows enjoying views over the attractive rear garden, single glazed door and double glazed French doors to outside.
First Floor Landing
With gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Master Bedroom 21' 7" x 9' 8" ( 6.58m x 2.95m )
A spacious double bedroom with a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, wardrobe and door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and views towards Rother Valley Country Park.
Bedroom Three 16' 10" x 10' 7" ( 5.13m x 3.23m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and views over the attractive rear garden and fields beyond.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.49m x 1.60m )
A single bedroom with a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and views towards Rother Valley Country Park.
Suite comprises bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling and double glazed window.
A beautiful generous sized rear garden enjoying views over local countryside, with a good sized lawn, paved patio area and herbaceous borders. The property boasts a large plot enjoying a spacious block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several vehicles leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44163072.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.