2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrace Court, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
- Mid terraced house
- 2 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Allocated parking space
- Gas central heating
IDEAL FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT! This superb property is offered to the market in excellent condition and viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate what is on offer. The house itself has 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, a ground floor cloakroom and family bathroom.
IDEAL FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT! This superb property is offered to the market in excellent condition and viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate what is on offer. The house itself has an entrance lobby, lounge and kitchen with fitted units, an integrated dishwasher, built in oven, hob and cooker hood. There is also a ground floor wc. On the first floor there is an impressive master bedroom with a built in wardrobe, a good sized second bedroom and a family bathroom with a white 3 piece suite. Outside, there is an allocated parking space to the front of the house, further shared guest parking and a rear garden that is laid to lawn, has a patio and is enclosed with timber fencing. A shared footpath gives external access to the rear garden.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.07m )
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.06m max x 3.94m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.01m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout take the second exit and continue along. Take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Proceed to the village of Friday Bridge and turn left into Church Road. Proceed to the bottom and turn left into Grace Court where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44163075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.