3 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Park Drive, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Larger Than Average Living Space
- Offered With NO ONWARDS CHAIN
For sale in the residential area of Eastham is this family home with larger than average living space. Boasting gardens front and rear, a conservatory and three bedrooms. Excellent commuting links via the motorway and access to public transport. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Three bedroom mid-terraced family home for sale in the popular residential area of Eastham. Close to local shops with good commuting access to Liverpool and Chester via the M53 motorway and public transport links. This property also has gardens front and rear and larger than usual living spaces. Viewing is highly recommended to view the potential that this property has to offer.
Entrance hall featuring double glazed door and window to the front aspect, understairs storage cupboards and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 7" x 12' 5" ( 5.66m x 3.78m )
Lounge comprising of double glazed patio doors to the rear of the property leading into the conservatory. TV/Telephone points and also a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Modern style fitted kitchen, comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, rolled work surfaces and tiling. The kitchen also features a gas hob and oven and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen also has a double glazed door to the side and a double glazed window to the front.
UPVC double glazed conservatory with tiled floor and access to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' 6" Max ( 3.96m x 3.81m Max )
Bedroom one encompassing a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and also a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" To Wall x 12' 5" ( 3.63m To Wall x 3.78m )
Bedroom Two featuring double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three featuring double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bathroom featuring a white suite, with a WC, wash hand basin and bath. Also featuring a shower over the bath, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Rear garden featuring decked area, two sheds, a lawn and mature trees and shrubs. Also featuring a side entry way with an outside toilet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44163078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.