3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarwick Avenue, Lancaster
- 3 BEDROOMS - TWO DOUBLES AND A GOOD SIZED SINGLE
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM PLUS BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND SOME UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING SOME STAINED GLASS WINDOWS
- FAMILY BATHROOM, LANDING WITH ADDITIONAL STORAGE
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH POWER. GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR PLUS DRIVEWAY
- ENERGY RATING D
Perfectly located and with generous proportions, this wonderful family home would benefit from some upgrading but has been very well looked after by the current owner. Having both front and back gardens which are begging to be returned to their former glory, there is also a detached garage and driveway. Internally you will find a large entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor is a landing, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. With only two of this style of house in the locality it's a rare gem and not expected to be on the market for long. We'd love to show you around, so book your viewing today. Energy Rating TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44163324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.