4 bedroom detached house for salePrimrose Lane, Bredgar, Sittingbourne, Kent
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- CUL-DE-SAC OFF OF PRIMROSE LANE
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Double Aspect Lounge With Open Fire
- Separate Dining Room With Log Burner
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- En-Suite Shower
- Approximately 60' Southerly Aspect Garden
- Garage And Parking
Attractive 'Victorian' Detached House situated in the sought after village of 'Bredgar', with amenities which include; Local public house, Village Hall, 'Church of England' Primary School, garage and shops! The property is situated in a Cul-de-sac off of primrose lane and benefits from having spacious accommodation and a delightful 60' southerly aspect rear garden!
Property ref: 121_810_4245711
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4245711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.