3 bedroom detached house for salePound Lane, Fleggburgh, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price £380,000
- GUIDE PRICE ***£380,000 - £390,000***
- Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sun Room
- Stable Block
**INCLUDES 1 ACRE OF LAND (STMS) & STABLES**
This detached house has been built by it's current owners and offers large amounts of light and versatile living space, with extensive views over open farmland.
This detached house has been built by it's current owners and offers large amounts of light and versatile living space, with extensive views over open farmland. With accommodation made up of entrance porch, large hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, sun room, first floor with three double bedrooms (master with en suite), bathroom and large landing.
With a double glazed front door and double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a double glazed door and window to the side aspect. This large space contains an under stairs cupboard and radiator.
With WC and hand wash basin.
Lounge/ Diner 31' 1" x 11' 8" ( 9.47m x 3.56m )
With three double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Three radiators and a multi fuel log burner, wall lights, telephone and television points and field views.
With a double glazed window to three sides overlooking the paddock and stables, radiator, tiled floor and roof and a door to the rear of the property.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
With a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over and matching splashbacks, 1/1/2 bowl sink with drainer, integrated washing machine, fridge freezer, dish washer and electric oven and hob. There is a double glazed window to the side aspect and double doors opening into the sun room.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, double airing cupboard with hot water tank, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 17' 11" ( 3.53m x 5.46m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side overlooking open farmland, two radiators, built in wardrobes and a telephone and television point.
Fully tiled with a WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle with electric shower and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a double glazed window to the side overlooking open farmland. Built-in cupboard, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 11' ( 3.00m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect with field views. Radiator.
With a three piece suite comprising; a WC, hand wash basin and bath. Tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Shingle driveway for multiple cars, field views, dwarf brick wall, outside light and a side gate to access the rear garden.
Laid to lawn at the side, large patio area, wooden shed, outside oil fired boiler and tap. Double wooden gate leading to:-
Two wooden 12' x 12' stables, 6'x 4' feed room with electricity, standing in a one acre field of post and rail fencing sectioned into three paddocks.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating, multi fuel wood burner, sealed double glazed windows and doors.
Ample parking, gardens to the front, side and rear.
Fleggburgh is a Broadland village approximately 7 miles north west of Great Yarmouth with a village pub with restaurant, Doctors Surgery, Village Hall, delivery service from Filby stores, full Post Office service two mornings per week at the village hall, leisure Centre with swimming pool and squash courts, a common adjoining Filby Broad for lovely long walks, Primary School, School bus service taking older children to Acle High School or Flegg High School, Eastern Counties bus services run links to Great Yarmouth and Norwich, train services from Great Yarmouth and Acle link the main railway station at Norwich.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44164695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.