3 bedroom terraced house for saleBalance Hill, Uttoxeter
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Dining Room
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this well presented MID TERRACE benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. In brief comprising: THREE BEDROOMS, lounge, dining room, REFITTED KITCHEN & shower room. Gardens to the front and rear.
This well presented traditional mid terrace property conveniently situated for this market town with its good school, sports and leisure facilities together with an excellent range of local shops. Easy access for the A50 with its Ml and M6 links together with the towns of Stoke Stafford and Derby. Uttoxeter also has its own railway station with regular services to Derby. Briefly comprising of THREE Bedrooms, REFITTED kitchen and Shower Room, Lounge and separate Dining Room. Gardens to front and rear making this essential for early viewing.
Access into the property is via steps from the front leading into the uPVC door into:
Lounge: 12' max alcove x 12' ( 3.66m max alcove x 3.66m )
With feature fireplace housing an electric fire, central heating radiator, double glazed bow window to the front elevation. Leading into:
With under stairs storage, leading into:
Dining Room: 12' max alcove x 10' ( 3.66m max alcove x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature brick fireplace with tile insert housing a gas living flame effect fire, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, arch into:
Kitchen: 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit with further base units, point for a cooker, further appliance space: plumbing for washing machine, range of matching eye level units, cooker hood, complementary wall and floor tiling.
Double shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, w.c., heated towel rail, complementary wall and floor tiling, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Stairs from the ground floor leading to the landing area with doors off to:
Bedroom One: 15' 7" max alcove x 12' ( 4.75m max alcove x 3.66m )
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 9" exc. alcove x 9' 11" ( 3.28m exc. alcove x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, airing cupboard, central heating radiator, door leading into:
Bedroom Three: 12' 9" x 7' ( 3.89m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
Steps up to the front garden which is laid mainly to lawn. Shared side gated access leads to the REAR GARDEN which is laid to lawn having blocked paved patio and pathway and timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential Office turning right into the High Street taking a right hand turn into Bridge Street proceeding down to the roundabout taking the third exit over Mellor Bridge. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Old Knotty Way, first left up Balance Hill where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44164698.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.