5 bedroom detached house for saleLey Hill, Chesham
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 3 Bath / Shower Rooms
- Views Over Ley Hill Common
- Versatile Outbuilding Incorporating Garaging
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
A house positioned wonderfully for an idyllic rural village lifestyle yet within close proximity to Metropolitan stations for the London commuter as well as some of the best public and private schools in the area.
A beautifully presented modern home with deceptively spacious accommodation across split levels with short flights of stairs making the interior layout extremely versatile. The property has some lovely features including a back to back fireplace in the lounge and a galleried landing in the dining room. There are two bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and a useful attic storage room on the second floor. The detached outbuilding is 920sq ft giving scope for a variety of potential uses.
Lounge Area 15' 7" + Bay x 13' 4" ( 4.75m + Bay x 4.06m )
Dining Area 12' 8" to fireplace x 9' 2" ( 3.86m to fireplace x 2.79m )
Kitchen Area 22' 5" x 12' 3" + Bay ( 6.83m x 3.73m + Bay )
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 1 15' 8" Max x 13' 5" Max ( 4.78m Max x 4.09m Max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 21' 6" into wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 6.55m into wardrobes x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" to wardrobes x 12' 3" Max ( 3.25m to wardrobes x 3.73m Max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 4 10' 1" to wardrobe x 9' 3" Max ( 3.07m to wardrobe x 2.82m Max )
Bedroom 5 22' 3" Max & split level x 10' 8" to wardrobes ( 6.78m Max & split level x 3.25m to wardrobes )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way and take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout. At the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto White Hill and at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Botley Road. The road bends to the right at Ley Hill Road then turn right onto Blackwell Hall Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44164731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.