4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Church End, Parson Drove, Wisbech
Sold STC £525,000
- Individual totally refurbished and extended house
- 4 bedrooms
- High specification
- Village location
- Under floor heating
NEARING COMPLETION!! A stunning refurbished and extended detached 4 bedroom house with over 2,800 square feet of accommodation and a two acre paddock.
The property is nearing completion of high quality renovation and extension. Final landscaping and finishes will be discussed with a potential purchaser.
Front Entrance Hall
Lounge 15' 1" maximum narrowing to 11' 8" minimum x 24' 4" ( 4.60m maximum narrowing to 3.56m minimum x 7.42m )
Dining Room 14' 9" x 11' 3" extending to 13' 7" into bay ( 4.50m x 3.43m extending to 4.14m into bay )
Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 17' 5" ( 4.52m x 5.31m )
Garden Room 24' x 9' 7" ( 7.32m x 2.92m )
Games Room 14' 10" x 16' ( 4.52m x 4.88m )
Utility Room 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Wet Room 9' 7" x 4' 9" ( 2.92m x 1.45m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 1" maximum x 11' 7" ( 4.60m maximum x 3.53m )
En-Suite Shower Room/WC
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.45m )
En-Suite Shower Room/WC
Bedroom 3 15' 3" maximum x 11' 8" maximum narrowing to 7' 9" minimum ( 4.65m maximum x 3.56m maximum narrowing to 2.36m minimum )
Bedroom 4 16' 1" maximum x 11' 8" maximum narrowing to 7' 6" minimum ( 4.90m maximum x 3.56m maximum narrowing to 2.29m minimum )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the traffic lights continue into the village of Leverington and then on towards Parson Drove. The property is situated adjoining the church in Church End on the right hand side of the road. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44164806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.