2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFleming Court, Watton, IP25
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £190,000
- 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Situated in a Cul de Sac Position
- 16'4 max Lounge & a 13'4 Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Mostly Double Glazed with Gas Central Heating
- Stunning 80' Rear Garden with Field Views
- 18'2 Garage (currently converted a store room)
- Front Garden & Drive with Off Road Parking
- Viewing Advised - No Onward Chain
*** CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ***
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£190,000.
Situated in a cul de sac position with an 80' rear garden and striking field views is this spacious detached bungalow. This well presented property offers a 16'4 max lounge, a 13'4 conservatory, modern kitchen and family bathroom as well as 2 double bedrooms. There is also a drive with off road parking and a garage.
Call now to view.
16' 4" max x 12' max (4.98m max x 3.66m max)
10' 5" x 9' 6" (3.18m x 2.90m)
13' 4" x 6' 8" (4.06m x 2.03m)
13' 2" max x 10' 6" max (4.01m max x 3.20m max)
10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.20m x 3.10m)
6' 9" x 5' 6" (2.06m x 1.68m)
Front: Situated in a cul de sac, the front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with off road parking to the drive, leading to the garage. There is also gated access leading to rear and a path to the main entrance door.
Rear: 80' x 52' approx. - A well-maintained and established garden, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and a patio area, as well as a feature pond and rockery. The rear garden also backs on to open fields so you can enjoy stunning views that stretch as far as the eye can see. In addition, there are 2 sheds, one with power and light, a side access door to the garage, gated access leading to front and access to the side entrance door.
Garage: 18'2 x 8'9 - With power and light, currently used as store room.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44166441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4245971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.