15 bedroom detached house for saleEast Chilla
- Well Presented Period Farmhouse
- Established Holiday Letting Business
- Detached Two Bedroom Residential Cottage
- Three Holiday Letting Cottages
- Rural Location
- Countryside Views
- Approximately 45 Acres
- Woodland and Fishing Lake
Situated in the HEART of the DEVON countryside is this FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for combination of home and income set within its own grounds of approximately 45 ACRES. This delightful four bedroom farmhouse has recently been refurbished and has the benefit of a further detached two bedroom cottage and three further holiday lets, which are extremely well appointed.
There are a traditional range of modern agricultural buildings for machine and feed stores and the land is predominantly gently sloping pasture with an area of woodland which we believe have shooting rights and two established pens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44166663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7144982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.