3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Peters Crescent, Bexhill-On-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Viewing advised
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow located in the Chantry area of Bexhill situated within 0.3 miles of Bexhill Hospital. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens and a garage. Viewing strongly advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow located in the Chantry area of Bexhill situated within 0.3 miles of Bexhill Hospital. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, a separate WC and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens and a garage. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, a built in cupboard, an airing cupboard housing the boiler, a loft hatch and a radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 7" max x 21' 3" max ( 5.05m max x 6.48m max )
(L shaped room) Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect and two double glazed windows to the side aspect, an electric fireplace, a serving hatch and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 9' ( 3.33m max x 2.74m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, a double oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, a towel rail, a door to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed french doors leading out to the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 11' 10" ( 2.36m x 3.61m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a WC and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above, a wash hand basin, a WC, an extractor fan and a towel rail.
Having a patio, an area of lawn with mature shrubs, bushes and trees, gated side access, fruit trees and access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.