3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch View Gardens, Kinver, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Surrounded By Views Of Kinver
- Generous Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Integral Garage and Off Road Parking
A three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow offering an abundance of living accommodation positioned on a generous plot surrounded by stunning views of Kinver.
Surrounded by stunning views of Kinver, this semi-detached dormer bungalow offers an abundance of living accommodation positioned on a generous plot. The property comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge with a fireplace. A separate dining room with sliding patio door onto raised decking and staircase to the landing. The master bedroom is situated downstairs with French doors with views across Kinver. A front facing kitchen has matching wall and base units with work surfaces over. There is a downstairs bathroom with three piece suite. There are two further bedrooms upstairs and plenty of eaves storage. Externally the property features a vast driveway with room for ample parking an integral single garage and carport. The remaining plot is presented with low maintenance extensive gardens overlooking beautiful views of Kinver. So don't miss out and book your viewing today!
Double glazed door to front into:
Central heating radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over with inset stainless steel sink/ drainer unit. Gas hob with cooker hood over and oven beneath, plumbing space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Partial tiling to walls, laminate flooring and front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.63m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and fire place with inset electric fire.
10' 8" Max x 9' 5" Min x 10' 10" Into Stairs
Rear facing double glazed sliding doors, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
Rear facing double glazed French doors and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Extensively tiled walls, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, eaves storage and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and eaves storage.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Driveway to front providing off road parking for several cars and lawn to side with mature shrubs.
Raised rear garden with far reaching views, gravelled patio and fencing.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44166891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.