3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBack Road, Murrow, Wisbech
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb three bedroom detached bungalow
- 21' kitchen & dining room
- 2 driveways plus single garage
- Oil central heating
- Viewing recommended
This well presented spacious bungalow set in the popular village of Murrow must be viewed to fully appreciate. Boasting two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a 21' kitchen the property offers an ideal family home.
Set within the popular village of Murrow, this well presented detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation must be viewed to appreciate.
The property comprises an entrance hall. a lounge with a large double glazed window to the front aspect and a log burning stove set within a fireplace. The separate dining room enjoys French doors leading out to the rear garden and has an opening through to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and an in built electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. There are three bedrooms, two doubles and a smaller single room and to complete the accommodation is the family bathroom which benefits from a modern three piece suite plus a shower cubicle.
Outside there are two driveways offering multi vehicle off road parking and a single garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with a variety of flowers to borders. The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to shingle and has a paved patio area and mature shrubs and trees to borders.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 11" ( 3.63m x 4.85m )
Dining Room 21' maximum x 8' 2" ( 6.40m maximum x 2.49m )
Kitchen 21' x 8' 1" ( 6.40m x 2.46m )
Bedroom1 9' 2" x 13' 6" ( 2.79m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 9' 2" maximum x 7' 2" ( 2.79m maximum x 2.18m )
Utility Area 7' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.90m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton & Sleaford. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington and continue along into Leverington Common. At the first crossroads proceed straight over and at the second crossroads proceed straight over into Back Road where the property will be found on the left hand side. SAT NAV USERS USE POSTCODE PE13 4JW
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44166930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.