2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleBuren Avenue, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- High specification
- Lounge area (14'04" x 12'08")
- Bedroom one (12'01" x 9'06")
- Bedroom two (11'08" x 9'08")
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Utility room
- Low maintenance artificial lawn
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles
- Call the AQ team today to secure your viewing appointment on 01268 511 311
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £255,000. Anthony Quirk have been instructed to market this simply stunning two bedroom terraced bungalow. This contemporary home has been maintained to a high specification and consists of modern décor through out. The current vendors benefit from a plethora of key features including two double bedrooms, four piece bathroom suite, modern kitchen and off road parking for multiple vehicles. This really should be top of any serious buyers viewing list. Call the AQ team today to secure your viewing appointment on 01268 511 311.
Property ref: 121_193_4240269
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44167158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4240269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.