3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Road, Chadwell Heath, Romford, Essex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Off road parking
- Approximately 0.5 miles from Chadwell Heath train station
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Properties for sale which require lots of renovation are highly sought after and we would expect that this established 3 bedroom semi detached home will be no different!!The property gives buyers an ideal chance to purchase a property which is close to the High Street and station and who really want to put their own mark on something.This house offers 2 separate reception rooms, which is great for anyone who wants a separate dining and living space. The rear garden is also an excellent size and with a bit of cultivation, this could be a perfect place to enjoy those long summer days in. The additional bonus with this home is that it is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, meaning anyone looking for a swift move should be ideally suited to this home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room: 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 14'2 x 11'7 (4.32m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 8'0 (3.18m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'9 (3.99m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'0 (3.46m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 6'5 (3.36m x 1.96m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44168055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50711165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.