3 bedroom apartment for saleLyham Road, Clapham Park, London, SW2
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive kitchen with extensive entertaining/dining space
- double height main reception
- master bedroom with built in storage and en suite bathroom
- flexible space used for study or bedrooms 2 and 3
- attractive walled gardens and gated off street parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Originally built as a school in the Victorian era this fabulous loft style apartment offers 1785 sqft of open plan, well configured living space over two floors with original double height windows. Featuring fantastic panoramic city views, quality materials, fixtures, appliances and integrated sound and lighting system, make this a stunning home. The lower floor consists of the kitchen/eating area, main reception room, separate snug/sleeping area/bedroom 2 and wc/shower room. An open flowing spiral staircase leads seamlessly up to a mezzanine landing with optional sleeping area/office/bedroom 3 and impressive main bedroom with en-suite family bathroom with shower cubicle, twin sinks and luxurious Jacuzzi bath.
The property is very well located for the shops, restaurants, coffee shops and other popular amenities of Abbeville Village, Clapham and Brixton, as well as the open spaces of both Clapham Common and Brockwell Park. There are excellent connections to the City and the West End through Clapham Common, Clapham North and Brixton underground stations and Clapham High Street mainline station.
Outside the main building and within the attractive walled grounds there are communal lawns and a gated allocated parking space to each apartment. There is communal bike storage available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44168085.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.