2 bedroom apartment for sale9 The Upper Drive, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Sold STC £455,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite To The Master
- Family Bathroom
- Contemporary Styled Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Private Parking
- Private Patio Terrace
- Communal Gardens
- Store Room
Situated in this elegant purpose built block in a sought after location in Hove.
The apartment benefits from oak wooden flooring throughout with underfloor heating.
Open plan kitchen/living room
- Contemporary kitchen
- Bosch integrated appliances
- Granite work surfaces
- Sliding doors leading onto private terrace
- 8'8" x 13'9"
- Vast built in wardrobes
- En-suite with walk-in shower
- 8'9" x 10'6"
- Storage cupboard with hanging space
- Spacious, tiled
- Heated towel rail
- Plenty of storage, including space for washing machine and dryer.
- Southerly facing with direct access to communal garden
- Private secure gated parking
- Secured bicycle storage and separate communal storage room in basement
- Years on lease: 990 years
- Maintenance: £1548.72 PA (2016)
- Ground rent: £300 PA
- Council tax band: E
- No onward chain
The above information has been given to us by the current owner and would need to be verified through your solicitor prior to purchase.
- Hove station: 0.5 miles
- Brighton station: 1.3 miles
- A27: 2.2 miles
- Short distance to Hove park, Hove's church road and beach
- Close proximity to highly recommended local schools
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44168172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOV160266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.