4 bedroom detached house for saleCaws Avenue, Seaview, Isle of Wight
Sold STC £360,000
- Bags of potential inside & out with vision & time!
- 3/4 bedroom detached house
- Off road parking and garage
- Close to Seagrove Bay front
- no onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
WOW! What an opportunity! What is already a sizable property could offer so much more! Not only do you have the space though you also have the location, right in the heart of Seagrove Bay this gorgeous three/four bedroom detached house has the most glorious sea views that stretch around 180 degrees of the property, from the minute that you pull up on the drive way and take a look at the front of the property you will feel like you are at home!Walking though the front door it will not take you long to realise that this home needs some modernisation, but with some aspiration, vision & time you could transform this house back to a home that would be simply amazing and an asset to your family for many years to come.Just a short walk from your front door you will access a slip road that takes you straight onto the seafront at Seagrove bay, a gorgeous walk on a sunny afternoon and perfect for a picnic with family and friends.To the rear of this family home you have a very generous sized garden, but the biggest surprise of all is just how private and secluded it is, it would be perfect for the children to play and for entertainment and summer parties that is for sure.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: (L-shaped) 21'2 x 10'11 (6.46m x 3.33m) plus 10'10 x 10'8 (3.30m x 3.25m)
- Sitting Room: 17'7 x 8'8 (5.36m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'9 x 10'1 (5.41m x 3.08m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 20'8 x 9'3 (6.30m x 2.82m)
- Dressing Area
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44168280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.