3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHurst Road, Burnham
Offers in Excess of £475,000
- Semi detached home in sought after cul de sac location
- Large bonus loft room
- New kitchen and brick conservatory
- Garage and off street parking
- No onward chain
A semi detached home in a sought after cul de sac location within walking distance of Burnham Train Station and having off street parking and a garage. Excellent local schools and amenities all close by. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
An extended semi detached family home situated in a popular residential cul de sac location with excellent transport links and local amenities and sought after schools. The property benefits from new kitchen, conservatory, garage and parking and offered to the market with no onward chain. Highly recommended.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard, double glazed window, radiator.
Lounge 22' 1" x 13' 6" max. ( 6.73m x 4.11m max. )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, two radiators.
Conservatory 16' 8" x 8' 9" max. ( 5.08m x 2.67m max. )
Ten double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors, two skylights, radiator
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 4" max. ( 2.90m x 2.84m max. )
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, door to side entrances.
Double glazed window to side, radiators, stairs to top floor.
Loft Room Top Floor 19' 5" x 10' 1" max. ( 5.92m x 3.07m max. )
Six storage cupboard, double glazed velux windows to rear, radiators.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 11' 1" max. ( 2.92m x 3.38m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, radiators, central heating boiler and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 8' 5" max. ( 2.29m x 2.57m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, part tiled, wash hand basin, wc.
Lawn area, off street parking.
Lawn and patio areas.
Garage 16' 5" x 7' 7" max. ( 5.00m x 2.31m max. )
Double doors, power and light, window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44169441.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.