3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSefton Avenue, Wisbech
Sold STC £145,000
- Immaculate 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Stunning kitchen/diner plus lounge
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Large rear garden
- Close to local amenities
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Recently refurbished, this stunning semi-detached house must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting a re-fitted modern kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms and a large garden, the property offers an ideal family home.
MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
Set within an established residential location, offering easy access to many local amenities, this superb semi-detached house has recently been refurbished and must be viewed to appreciate.
Internally the property offers a lounge, a spacious kitchen/diner comprising a wide range of modern wall and base units with a built-in electric oven, gas hob and a cooker hood over. There is also LED lighting and a wall mounted boiler. The separate utility area has a door leading out to the front and rear gardens. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master benefiting from built-in wardrobes. To complete the accommodation, the family bathroom comprises a modern three piece suite with a shower over the bath and LED lighting.
Continuing outside, the front garden is laid to shingle whilst the rear garden is fully enclosed, has a large patio area and a lawn with a range of shrubs and trees set within. In addition there are two brick built stores.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 8" maximum ( 3.86m x 3.86m maximum )
Kitchen Area 9' 3" x 9' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.87m )
Dining Area 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Utility Area/lobby 22' 5" maximum x 6' 2" maximum ( 6.83m maximum x 1.88m maximum )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 12' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.72m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue through two sets of traffic lights and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. Continue along and take the second right into Sefton Avenue where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44169564.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.