3 bedroom town house for saleCedar Chase, Taplow, Maidenhead
Sold STC £499,950
- NO CHAIN
- IN THE HEART OF TAPLOW VILLAGE
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- MAGNIFICENT GROUNDS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
In the heart of Taplow village in an exclusive development with magnificent grounds, an end mews house with spacious accommodation. Featuring two reception rooms, private rear garden and garage. Close to local school, church and mainline station (on the Crossrail route). NO CHAIN
Glazed front door, telephone point, understairs cupboard, gas warm air boiler and gas meter.
Low level w.c., corner wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.64m x 3.78m )
Warm air vents, t.v. point, sliding patio door to garden, further window, door to:
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.87m )
Sliding patio doors to garden, further window to front, sliding door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
Recently replaced double glazed window overlooking garden, stainless steel twin bowl sink, range of cupboards and drawers, worktop with appliance space, space for cooker, further cupboards and drawers with worktop, wall cupboards and larder cupboard.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Worktop, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, outside door.
First Floor Landing
Warm air vent, airing cupboard with shelving, hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows, built-in wardrobe, further wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.18m )
With entrance recess, display shelf, vent, window overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.21m )
Window to front, built-in cupboard, double wardrobe.
White suite of low level w.c., pedestal hand basin, bath with mixer tap, electric heated towel rail.
Lawn, shrubs, path to front door.
Private Rear Garden
South west facing aspect, patio at back of house, steps to lawn with raised flower borders, timber shed, outside gate giving access to garage.
Of single size, in block to rear of garden, up and over door.
Cedar Chase stands in large grounds with parking and garages. The communal areas are maintained under the maintenance. In addition to the private gardens there are large communal gardens overlooking fields for the exclusive use of the residents.
From Maidenhead and Junction 7, take the A4 and the take the turning for Berry Hill to Taplow village. Turn right into Rectory Road and Cedar Chase is on the right. The house is on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44169594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.