4 bedroom bungalow for saleEdwin Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
Sold STC £450,000
- Surprisingly spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Impressive 27ft kitchen/breakfast area
- Established rear garden
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Looks can be deceiving and we can certainly say that this is the case with this vast four bedroom chalet style property.The property itself must be viewed to appreciate all of the space and accommodation it has to offer, you will not be disappointed as first impressions do not give away how much is on offer behind closed doors. This substantial home first started out being a small detached bungalow and over recent years has benefited from numerous extensions that now creates more than enough space for a growing family. The layout and accommodation is flexible and could be utilised and set up to suit your needs. The impressive open plan lounge and dining areas create a very sociable area, perfect for both relaxing and entertaining. You are also spoilt with having two bathrooms, so there will never be a queue when needing to get ready in the mornings. Outside you will find the established rear garden, a haven for wildlife and a place for you to sit and relax in complete privacy. The garden creates a great place for your children to play and a perfect outdoor area if you are a keen gardener. Properties like this are always in high demand as they are renowned for being perfect homes for growing families and Edwin Road itself is one of Rainham's most sought after and prestigious places to live. Call us to view.
What the Owner says:
I have owned this property for the past 35 years and was initially attracted to it due to the location and the potential it had to offer. All of the work and extensions were done by my husband and I as we had a young and growing family and needed the extra space. It has been a perfect home and I have loved the property and the garden is my pride and joy. Unfortunately the property is now to big for me as my family have all grown up and moved out. I am now looking to down size to a smaller property and stay in the local area close to family and friends.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 16'4 x 12'9 (4.98m x 3.89m)
- Lounge Area: 15'8 x 14'8 (4.78m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 27'9 x 11'9 (8.46m x 3.58m)
- Conservatory: 21'0 x 7'1 (6.41m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 9'6 (3.48m x 2.90m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 15'1 (4.70m x 4.60m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 11'3 (3.46m x 3.43m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Work Shop: 17'6 x 9'9 (5.34m x 2.97m)
- Storage Shed: 6'7 x 6'7 (2.01m x 2.01m)
- Tandem Garage: 23'1 x 9'8 (7.04m x 2.95m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44170098.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11329952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.