3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsley Crescent, Birkenshaw, BD11
Sold STCM £175,000
- Spacious and light. Neutral decor. Impressive Hallway, toilet and bathroom. Under stairs storage.
- Well maintained garden that wraps around the house. Block paving & feature steps. South facing rear.
- Garage has recently been refurbished with a new roof, door and window and also has power and light.
- 12 months old boiler still under warranty and new radiators throughout.
- Large pantry in the kitchen and plumbing for dishwasher and Washing Machine.
- 2 double bedrooms and very good sized 3rd bedroom.
- Boarded loft with light and ladder, Cavity wall and loft insulation.
- Great community with numerous eateries and bars on your doorstep.
- Large drive with space for up to three cars plus 1 in the garage.
- The very beautiful Oakwell Hall Country Park right on your doorstep.
We are excited to bring you this modern well maintained 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in this sought after and friendly community. It is within walking distance of two schools and easy reach of amenities, motorway networks and public transport links. It has plenty of trendy pubs, restaurants, cafés, a spa, a hotel, numerous farm shops and a beautiful country park all within walking distance.
This impressive accommodation is immaculately presented and has been recently redecorated and modernised throughout. It is light and airy throughout and the neutral decor means you can move in with the minimum of fuss. It is spacious throughout with a large Dining /living room grand hallway and three well appointed bedrooms. It has good storage with a large pantry in the Kitchen and under stairs storage cupboard.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44170347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2k-3o7a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.