3 bedroom link detached house for saleFarnham Green, Worcester, WR4
- Three bedroom link-detached family home
- Popular residential location
- Close to local amenities
- Family bathroom and downstairs W.C.
- Garage and off road parking
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed
** ANOTHER ONE SOLD AND COMPLETED BY CJ HOLE:** A three bedroom link detached family home located in the popular residential location of Warndon villages which boasts local amenities including a supermarket, post office, community centre and schools. Lounge, Kitchen/diner and W.C. to the ground floor and a deceptively spacious first floor which goes over the garage giving you three good sized bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. Good size, well enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with borders containing a range of mature trees and shrubs plus patio seating area. Ideal investment or first time purchase. Further benefits include garage and off road parking, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44170896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.