3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChains Road, Sampford Peverell, Tiverton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Lawned garden to side
- Backing onto the Grand Western Canal
A beautifully presented semi detached house occupying a pleasant position within this ever popular village backing onto the tow path of the Grand Western Canal, benefitting from three bedrooms, two reception rooms and lawned garden to side.
Occupying a delightful position within this sought after Mid Devon village backing onto the tow path of the Grand Western Canal this period semi detached house boasts a wealth of charm and character. Approached via the entrance hall giving access to a well appointed kitchen with an oil fired aga and beams to the ceiling. To the rear of the property is a delightful dual aspect lounge with windows to both the front and rear aspect, and a second sitting room/dining room to the front of the property with feature fire place housing a cast iron wood burning stove with exposed beam to ceiling. On the first floor there are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single, together with a well appointed family bathroom. Externally there is a covered courtyard to the rear which gives personal access to the Grand Western Canal whilst to the side of the property there is an area of level lawn.
solid timber front door, slate flooring
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.50m x 4.19m )
double glazed window to front, range of base units with worktops over, belfast sink, oil fired Aga, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, cupboard housing oil fired boiler, four wall lights, exposed beams to ceiling,
Lounge 26' 1" x 13' 2" maximum ( 7.95m x 4.01m maximum )
double glazed window to side, window and door to covered courtyard, three wall lights, exposed beam to ceiling, exposed floor boards, stairs rising to first floor
Second Reception Room 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
double glazed window to front, fire place housing cast iron wood burning stove, three wall lights, radiator, television point, exposed beam to ceiling, exposed floor boards
opaque single glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, exposed floor boards
stairs from lounge, single glazed window to rear, skylight, airing cupboard, radiator, inset access to loft space, exposed beams to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 13' 3" maximum ( 4.22m x 4.04m maximum )
double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, exposed floor boards
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 11" maximum ( 4.14m x 3.02m maximum )
double glazed window to side, skylight, exposed beams to ceiling, fitted carpet
opaque double glazed window to front, roll top bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted ladder radiator/ heated towel rail, spotlamps to ceiling, tiled flooring
a covered courtyard gives access to the tow path of the Grand Western Canal, a storage shed with single glazed window
bordered by a variety of cottage style planting the garden is laid to lawn and runs to the side of the property and the tow path of the Grand Western Canal
From Tiverton take the A361 North Devon Link Road towards the M5. At the roundabout take the fourth exit back onto the A361 then take the first exit signposted Halberton/Sampford Peverell. Proceed through the village passing The Globe public house on your right hand side and The Merrimeade public house on your left and then immediately after bear left into Chains Road. Continue for a short distance where the property can be found on your right hand side clearly denoted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44171244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.