3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Chester Road, Bromborough, Wirral
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom End-Terraced Property
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ample Parking To Rear
- No Onwards Chain
This well presented property in the popular residential area of Bromborough must be seen to be fully appreciated. Offered with no onwards chain this property is perfect for the first time buyer. View early to avoid disappointment.
For sale in the popular residential area of Bromborough is this end terraced property. This property is a must see to truly appreciate the potential this property has. The property is well presented inside with great access to transport links with a close proximity to public transport links and the M53 motorway. Well maintained gardens and ample parking come to the rear of this property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall with a double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 14' Into Recess x 12' 11" ( 4.27m Into Recess x 3.94m )
Lounge featuring double glazed window to the front aspect, a fire place and also an understairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Dining room with a double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Modern style fitted kitchen featuring wall and base units, work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, a gas oven, plumbing for a washing machine and also a double glazed window to the rear aspect. The kitchen also features a double glazed door with access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' x 17' 3" Max ( 3.05m x 5.26m Max )
Bedroom One comprising of a built in storage cupboard, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" Into Recess x 11' 1" ( 2.72m Into Recess x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two comprising of a built in storage cupboard, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Three features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Modern style white bathroom suite including a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin and a WC. Also in the bathroom is a side aspect double glazed window and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned area. To the rear is a garden with ample off road parking space. A lawned area and also a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44171274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.