3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeads Avenue, Hove
Sold STC £385,000
- Detached bungalow
- Large front and rear gardens
- Private driveway and garage
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Sought after Hangleton Valley
- No chain
- Excellent potential
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this detached bugalow with large front and rear gardens, private driveway and garage, situated in the sought after Hangleton Valley district. There are three bedrooms, large lounge, seperate kitchen and family bathroom. Offered for sale with no chain.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this detached bungalow situated on this good size plot within this highly sought after location in the heart Hangleton valley. The house has a large frontage with private driveway leading to the garage and to the rear theres a really good sized garden with expanse of level lawn. The house has well laid out accommodation comprising of a large lounge, separate kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Whilst the house is in good order it offers an excellent opportunity for any perspective purchaser top place their own stamp on the property . The house id offered for sale with vacant possession and no ongoing chain.
The entrance hall has a storage cupboard with both hanging and shelved space, carpeted flooring and a radiator.Hatch to loft space.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 6" ( 6.30m x 3.20m )
This good sized bright room comprises of a gas fire place with tiled surrounding, carpeted flooring and a coved ceiling, The room has 2 radiators and a double glazed bay window over looking the front garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Tiled flooring, wall and base cupboards, hand splash backs, 1 1/4 bowl sink drainers with mixer taps, inset Neff gas hob with overhead extractor fan and inset Neff electric cooker, Obscure glass serving hatch, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, UPVC door with obscure double glazed window to side giving direct access to garden.
Housing Worcester boiler
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth finished walls, a radiator, coved ceiling and double glazed windows over looking the beautiful rear garden.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.28m x 1.75m )
Carpeted flooring, coved ceiling and a double glazed window overlooking stunning rear garden. The room also has a shower cubicle with electric overhead, tiled walls with a glass door and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth finish walls and a coved ceiling. The room has a radiator and double glazed window to side.
Tiled walls, with a carpet flooring and white low level w/c with obscure double glazed window to rear.
White bathroom suite with electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath, a radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Rear access from kitchen leads to the patio area which is perfect for garden furniture. The garden has a flat lawn which is bedded with both flowers and vegetables with views of the downs.
Up and over door with access from the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44171301.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.