Get brand editions for Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Woodlands Drive, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23

Sold STC £139,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 75% equity share
  • Ground floor, self-contained apartment
  • Assisted living designed for the over 55's
  • 2 bedrooms and a smart kitchen
  • Top quality development
  • Close to Skipton's highly regarded facilities
  • Stunning communal areas

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

75% equity share in this beautifully appointed, modern ground floor self contained apartment within this superb top quality Abbeyfield development designed for the over 55's and convenient for Skipton's numerous facilities.

We are delighted to offer a 75% equity share in 7 Woodlands which is set in this prestigious and modern development designed and built by Abbeyfield for the over 55's. The property can be accessed by its own self-contained front door or through the development's central reception areas which are of extremely high standard with quality furnishings and fittings. There are two sitting out areas, a cafe with a dining area as well as numerous other features including a hairdressers, activity centre, spa etc.

Once within number 7 the property includes a living room split in to sitting and dining areas as well as a high quality kitchen with numerous appliances, two bedrooms one with en suite facilities, a house bathroom and ample storage. There is ample guest parking and delightful landscaped gardens surround the building which includes a central courtyard sitting area and a raised balcony.

Woodlands is discretely hidden in one of Skipton's most sought after residential areas. The towns facilities are close to hand yet there are some delightful country walks close by and access via road or rail to West Yorkshire and East Lancashire is excellent.

The property is offered for sale with a 75% equity purchase, the remaining 25% being held by Abbeyfield Group. There is also a monthly rental/service charge, further information is available from the selling agents.

From our Skipton office proceed the High Street turning left at the roundabout. Proceed for approximately 100 yards turning left at the turning for Gargrave Road. Proceed over the next mini roundabout passed Skipton Girls High School and turn right on to Woodlands Drive where the property will be seen at the top of the private drive. Please note no For Sale board is erected.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
06 September 2016

Nearest stations

  • Skipton (0.4 mi)
  • Gargrave (3.2 mi)
  • Cononley (3.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton

32 Sheep Street, Skipton, BD23 1HX

01756 535004 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton

32 Sheep Street, Skipton, BD23 1HX

01756 535004 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Skipton (0.4 mi)
  • Gargrave (3.2 mi)
  • Cononley (3.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton

32 Sheep Street, Skipton, BD23 1HX

01756 535004 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference SKI160175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.