2 bedroom maisonette for saleElmwood Avenue, Colchester, Essex, CO2
Sold STC £155,000
- Ground Floor Entrance with Own Staircase & Landing
- Lounge/Diner (15'2 x 12'1)
- Kitchen (10'6 x 5'5)
- Bedroom One (14'9>11'8 x 9'2)
- En-Suite Shower Room (5'9 x 4'9)
- Bedroom Two (11'8 x 6'8)
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Radiator Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
A great size 1st floor maisonette which provides a large lounge with duel aspect windows, modern fitted kitchen which includes washing machine, dishwasher, fitted cooker and integrated fridge/freezer.
The main bedroom offers an en-suite shower room, plus a family bathroom can be found.
With this home you have an independent front door leading to the staircase to the 1st floor where good storage can be found via a large separate storage cupboard.
Outside there is a communal car park giving you an allocated parking spot, plus a large communal garden offers you some where to sit and play with the kids.
This property is a great purchase as you do get a lot for your money so an early viewing is fully recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPGHHHHSFDTRRR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temme English, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.