2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJennifer Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1
Guide Price £300,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- GREAT POTENTIAL FOR SIDE EXTENSION (stpp)
- CLOSE TO GROVE PARK STATION
- FANTASTIC LINKS INTO LONDON
- LOCAL AMENITIES ARE CLOSE BY
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
Guide price £300,000 - £325,000.
This two double bedroom end of terrace house is situated close to Grove Park station with fantastic links into London.
The property comprises of a two reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside there is garden to rear with a pond and to the front there is off street parking and a garage to side.
To make an appointment please call Ellis and Co today on 020 8859 9696.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44172735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SID160264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.