3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Broxbourne
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two En-Suites
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Central Broxbourne Location
- Two Parking Spaces.
Superb three bedroom, semi detached Grade 2 Listed cottage situated right in the heart of Broxbourne close to all local amenities and within the catchment of Broxbourne Secondary School. Chain Free.
William H Brown are proud to offer this superb three bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room character cottage situated right in the heart of Broxbourne just a stones throw away from all local amenities, and within the cathchment of Broxbourne Secondary School. This beautifully presented Grade 2 Listed cottage has been lovingly refurbished by the current owners and offers well planned spacious accommodation with many character features including a cellar. Situated within walking distance of Broxbourne Railway Station and offerd for sale chain free. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accomodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Doors to living room, dining room and cellar.
Lounge 14' 7" into bay x 10' 10" max ( 4.45m into bay x 3.30m max )
Feature sash bay window to front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Feature sash window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator, stairs to first floor:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 2" x 10' 10" ( 6.15m x 3.30m )
Doors to side and rear aspect, window to side, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating glass fronted display cabinets, extensive preparation surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. tiled floor and tiled splash backs, space for breakfast table, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level flush w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled floor, Velux window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 8" to front of wardrobes ( 3.94m x 2.95m to front of wardrobes )
Two sash windows to front aspect, radiators, two built in double wardrobes, feature fireplace.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Sash window to rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 14' 8" max narrowing to 12' 10" max x 9' 3" ( 4.47m max narrowing to 3.91m max x 2.82m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator. part restricted headroom.
En-Suite Shower Room
Recently re- fitted with a white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c. radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan.
To front of the property there is a small garden retained by a picket fence, to the rear the property boasts an attractive garden with paved patio area, decked area and lawn, gate to the rear affording access to two off street parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44173023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.