3 bedroom town house for saleHarwell Close, Braintree
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Car Port and Garage
- Good Access to A120
- Sought After Kings Park
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,0000** A well presented three bedroom mid terrace town house situated on the Kings Park development with good access to A120.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, study, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating, car port and garage plus rear garden.
Double glazed door and window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Study 8' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.34m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 10" x 8' 7" ( 6.65m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler (recently replaced in July 2016), radiator, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Lounge Area 17' 1" x 9' 8" ( 5.21m x 2.95m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, feature fireplace with inset electric fire.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, two built in wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, built in double wardrobe, walk in storage cupboard, eaves storage.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in double shower cubicle, radiator, shaver point.
Decking area leading to the lawn, access to garage, side access to the car port, mature shrubs, enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44173041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.