2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorfolk Place, Boston
Sold STC £99,950
- END OF TERRACE 2 BEDROOM PROPERTY
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This End of Terrace property is situated within close proximity to Boston Town Centre and is amenities. The property benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Ground Floor WC, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and enclosed rear garden. The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
2 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE SITUATED IN BOSTON BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
SITUATED CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES AS WELL AS THE PILGRIM HOSPITAL AS WELL AS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, staircase rising to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Lounge 10' 5" x 13' 3" ( 3.18m x 4.04m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Kitchen Diner 13' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.39m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of wood fronted wall and base units, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent striplight, radiator, built-in boiler cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, obscure glazed window to rear aspect, electric consumer unit, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With space for utilities with plumbing for automatic washing machine and counter top over, ceiling light point, obscure glazed rear entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving.
Bedroom 1 16' 9" maximum into recess x 10' 3" ( 5.11m maximum into recess x 3.12m )
With 2 windows to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point. The Vendor informs the Agent that the bedroom furniture is to be included within the sale and comprises bedside drawers, wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving and overhead storage.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" maximum x 8' 8" maximum ( 3.38m maximum x 2.64m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted Mira electric shower within.
With a 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower above, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, electric shaver point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
The property benefits from an enclosed low maintenance rear garden which is served by an external light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44173056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.