Land for saleDevelopment Land at the rear of, 119 & 121 Shelford Road, Radcliffe on Trent
- Attractive Residential Development Site
- Approx 1,350 m2 (1/3rd Acre) + Driveway
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- Planning Ref No. 15/02285/OUT
- Secluded Position Off Shelford Road
- Mature & Level Former Garden Land
- Ideal Self Build Opportunity
- Further Potential For Additional Development
* GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £300,000 * ATTRACTIVE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE * APPROX 1,350 m2 (1/3RD OF AN ACRE) + DRIVEWAY * OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED * PLANNING REF NO. 15/02285/OUT * SECLUDED POSITION OFF SHELFORD ROAD * MATURE & LEVEL FORMER GARDEN LAND * IDEAL SELF BUILD OPPORTUNITY * FURTHER POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT *
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire an attractive and superbly located residential development site with Outline Planning Permission granted under Reference 15/02285/OUT on the Rushcliffe Borough Council planning website. The Grant of Permission was obtained in November 2015 for a single bungalow style dwelling situated within its own established and relatively level plot in excess of a third of an acre, accessed via a private driveway off Shelford Road.
With outline permission having been granted at this stage, this allows the potential purchaser to influence and submit more detailed plans as to the size, style and orientation of any future development. We would also suggest there may be potential to explore further potential with the site due to the flexible approach of the current land owners in terms of definitive boundaries and the width of the access road between numbers 119 & 121 Shelford Road.
The site itself offers a back land development opportunity occupying a secluded setting, set off the highly regarded Shelford Road and within walking distance to the centre of the village. The site is surrounded by the mature gardens of neighbouring residential properties, with the side and rear boundaries already enclosed by mature hedgerows. The ground is predominantly level and laid to lawn with a number of small mature fruit trees contained within part of the plot.
A new access road/driveway would need to be established with the removal of the current dividing boundary wall and hedge. Mains drainage and other utilities including gas, electric and water are connected to the neighbouring properties, however it is assumed that new connections from Shelford Road would need to be laid up the driveway and to the new site.
Viewings of the site can be arranged via the selling agents and by appointment with the land owners. Supporting documentation relating to the planning permission and application can be found on the Rushcliffe Borough Councils website.
As selling agents we can offer any potential purchaser valuation advice and guidance on proposed schemes, having had experience of selling several substantial and unique properties in the Shelford Road area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44173446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26098935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Radcliffe-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.