2 bedroom cottage for saleStation Road, Holywell Green, HX4
- Well proportioned lounge
- Equally well proportioned Dining/Sitting Room
- Small Kitchen and Vaulted Cellar
- 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Highly popular semi rural village location close to open countryside
- Very convenient for surrounding centres and M62 motorway
- Ideal for builders/private developers
- Very reasonably offered with vacant possession
DOUBLE FRONTED COTTAGE PROVIDING GREAT POTENTIAL
Extremely attractive double fronted stone built Inner Through By Light Terraced Cottage Property requiring a general programme of improvement and modernisation, being ideal for builders and private developers, situate in the heart of one of Calderdale's most popular and highly accessible semi rural locations, lying within easy reach of local amenities, the surrounding countryside, the Halifax and Huddersfield town centres and M62 motorway network.
THE FULL ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
*Dining / Sitting Room 15'2" x 11'5"
*Lounge 15'2" x 12'3"
*Kitchen 6'7" x 6'1"
*First Floor Landing Area 15'6" x 5'10"
*Bedroom 1. - 12'5" x 9'4"
*Bedroom 2. - 11'7" x 9'1"
*Bathroom 8' x 5'5"
*Forecourt onto roadside frontage
*Small yard area to rear
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Huddersfield and proceed along the Huddersfield Road before continuing down Salterhebble Hill passing the Shell Filling Station on the left hand side of the road before turning right down the Stainland Road. Proceed more or less straight ahead through the mini-roundabout junction and continue along the Stainland Road until reaching the district of West Vale, whereupon proceed straight ahead through both traffic light junctions towards Holywell Green. Climb the hill passing Bradley Hall Golf Course on the right hand side of the road before entering the district of Holywell Green and upon reaching the Holywell Inn on the left hand side of the road, turn left down Station Road where the property stands a short distance down the hill on the left hand side of the road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx1045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.