2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHathersage Moor, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- GARAGE & DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
- Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Good Size Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time or Investment Opportunity
- Pleasant Cul De Sac Location
- Viewing Essential
**VIEWING ESSENTIAL** A well presented two bedroom SEMI-DETACHED home boasting GARAGE, DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY & GOOD SIZE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac within a popular Liden location, the home MUST BE VIEWED to avoid disappointment. The accommodation briefly comprises of two good size bedrooms, bathroom, porch, spacious c.14' living/dining room and kitchen. Externally the home boasts a private enclosed rear garden which is non-overlooked to the rear, garage to front with double width driveway for 2 cars. The home itself is situated in a popular and convenient Liden location, close to local shops and amenities. Furthermore, the home represents an ideal first time or investment opportunity.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44174388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26489496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.