4 bedroom detached house for saleBrendon Grove, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £232,500
- An Impressively Presented & Considerably Improved Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Situated Within This Popular Grove off Sober Hall Avenue in Ingleby Barwick
- Very Pleasant Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Delightful Lounge with Bay Recess & Gas Fire in a Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room Positioned to the Front
- Refitted Kitchen with White High Gloss Units, Built in Oven & Hob, Microwave Oven, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Karndean Flooring
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Provides a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Impressive Refitted Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Cavity Wall Insulation & UPVC Fascias & Soffits
Full descriptionAn Impressively Presented and Considerably Improved Four Bedroom Detached Property, Situated Within This Popular Grove off Sober Hall Avenue in Ingleby Barwick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44175591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.