2 bedroom flat for saleDragmore Street, London
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- Private Balcony
- Communal Garden
- Natural Décor Throughout
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Located In A Recent Development
- Plentiful Storage Space
Barnard Marcus are proud to present to the market this contemporary and tasteful two bed apartment, set within a popular new build development, which comprises two double bedrooms-one with ensuite-a second bathroom, and a large open plan kitchen and reception room.
Barnard Marcus are proud to present to the market this contemporary and tasteful two bed apartment, set within a popular new build development. The apartment comprises two double bedrooms,one with ensuite, a second bathroom, and a large open plan kitchen/reception room finished with integrated appliances. As well as having its own private balcony, the property further benefits from a communal balcony and use of communal gardens. This is a perfect first time buy, or investment for a buy to let investor. Located within a short distance of Clapham South Underground Station, providing excellent transport links into central London, you also have the open spaces of Clapham Common and Brockwell Park moments away. Additionally, you are very close to the fantastic local amenities of Abbeville Village.
Reception Room 27' 6" x 12' 4" ( 8.38m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44175912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.