3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilson Way, Birmingham
Sold STC £175,000
- MUST BE SEEN!!! PLEASE CALL NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING!!
- Semi Detached With Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen & Dining Room
- Would Make A Lovely Family Home
- Rear Garden, Shared Drive & Rear Garage
**WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED** MUST BE SEEN** THREE BEDROOMS** OPENPLAN LOUNGE, KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM** SHARED DRIVEWAY WITH REAR GARAGE** Must not be missed!! This lovely family home must be viewed, comprising hallway, openplan lounge, diner and kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom & w.c.
**WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED** MUST BE SEEN** THREE BEDROOMS** OPENPLAN LOUNGE, KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM** SHARED DRIVEWAY WITH REAR GARAGE** Must not be missed!! This lovely family home must be viewed, comprising hallway, openplan lounge, diner and kitchen. Three bedrooms upstairs with bathroom and seperate w.c. Please call now to view on 01217474722.
Shared driveway giving access to rear garage and path to porch.
Double glazed windows to front & side with door to hallway.
Radiator, ceiling light point, doors to lounge, and storage cupboard (having power point & meters), stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 2" into bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.93m into bay x 3.58m max )
Double Glazed bay to front, ceiling light point, radiator and access to dining area.
Dining Area 12' 4" x 10' 8" max ( 3.76m x 3.25m max )
Double Glazed windows and French doors to rear, ceiling light point, and access to kitchen
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.25m max x 2.36m max )
Double Glazed window to rear & obscure to side, wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel work surfaces incorporating sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for a washing machine & dishwasher, electric cooker point, tiling to splash back and flooring.
Double Glazed obscure window to side, ceiling light point, loft access, doors to bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c.
Bedroom One 10' 10" plus recess x 16' 3" into bay ( 3.30m plus recess x 4.95m into bay )
Double Glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 9" max ( 3.78m x 3.58m max )
Double Glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" plus recess and including bulk x 7' 5" ( 2.82m plus recess and including bulk x 2.26m )
Double Glazed window to front, radiator and ceiling light point.
Double Glazed obscure window to side, low flush w.c and ceiling light point.
Double Glazed obscure window to rear, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled walls, ceiling light point and cupboard housing water tank.
Enclosed by fencing.
Double doors to the front & doors in to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44175984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.