2 bedroom flat for sale2 Bedroom Retirement Apartment, Christchurch
Withdrawn from Market
- Brand new Retirement Development
- Exclusively for the over 60's
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system and intruder alarm system
- Beautifully presented with luxury finish
- Landscaped gardens
- Located in historic town of Christchurch
- Walking distance to local shops amenities and bus routes
- Communal lounge with events and activities
- Guest suite available
Located in beautiful historic Christchurch, this impressive retirement development offers safe and secure independent living, within walking distance of local restaurants shops amenities and transport links. One of the largest in this development, this spacious apartment is perfect for anybody looking to downsize while keeping the space and luxury they are used to. The accommodation includes a large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room, a second double bedroom, a large lounge with dining area, a modern fitted kitchen with built in fridge freezer, oven, ceramic hob and hood and a bathroom. For security, there is a camera entry system and intruder alarm. The Lodge Manager is also at hand for day to day queries, help and support. There is a Guest Suite available to book for guests and the beautifully furnished Owners Lounge is an additional venue to meet with friends or participate in activities organised by the Lodge Manager. Churchill Retirement Living are currently offering to pay all your moving costs including stamp duty, legal fees, removal costs and estate agent fees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44177214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7144752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.