4 bedroom detached house for saleBrownlow Copse, Walderslade, Kent
Sold STC £405,000
- 4 bedroom detached family property
- Popular Walderslade location
- Off road parking and garage
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Good access to motorway links
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Situated in a cul-de-sac with plenty of parking and a beautifully situated garden for your family to use in the summer months, this family home is one to take a look at. The garden is peaceful with singing birds in the morning for you and your family to wake up to. When you look at the size of the property I'm sure you will be impressed. This property will feel homely and practical.The house is ready to move into and is a perfect family home, one where you can cosy up in the winter months in the lounge or spend time in the large garden, which is decked and paved, in the summer with family and friends.With off road parking and a garage you will never have any problems with parking.The room sizes you will appreciate and there is a separate dining room from the lounge, family dinner time is something you will enjoy on a daily basis. A downstairs cloakroom for the children and en-suite to bedroom one, plus a family bathroom, making a chaotic morning a thing of the past.You will find access to the motorway links are good here and will save you time getting into work, especially if you work in London or want to get away for a family day out at the weekend to the coast.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 8'9 (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Cloakroom: 6'1 x 2'7 (1.86m x 0.79m)
- Lounge: 17'9 x 11'9 (5.41m x 3.58m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite: 6'4 x 6'1 (1.93m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 6'6 (3.97m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'1 (2.54m x 1.86m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44177595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.