6 bedroom detached house for saleWatergate Street, Ellesmere
Sold STC £300,000
- Well appointed three storey period Town House
- Occupies a prominent position close to Town Centre
- Characterful property retains many original features
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Lounge/Dining Room, Sitting Room
- Sun Room, 3 Cellars, 6 Bedrooms, Split Level Attic Room & 3 Bathrooms
- Detached Garage, Off road parking, private gardens, EPC Rating D '58'
Shrewsbury 18 miles, Wrexham 12 miles, Whitchurch 12 miles, Chester 27 Miles
Loran House Is a substantial and well appointed period town house which occupies a prominent position close to the Town Centre, Mere and Creamore Gardens. The characterful property retains many original features yet provides spacious and flexible living accommodation which briefly comprises: Spacious Reception Hall, Fully Fitted Kitchen, Lounge/Dining Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, 3 Cellars, 6 Bedrooms Split level Attic Room and 3 Bathrooms. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, a detached garage, ample off road parking with spacious and private gardens. Viewing is highly recommended
Please Note: the exterior and internal photographs shown on these sale particulars were taken prior to the property being placed on the open market. Internal furnishings are no longer in the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7124910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.