3 bedroom house for saleEmmanuel Road, Hastings, Sussex
- Semi Detached Three Bedroom House
- Requiring Personalisation
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen
- Gardnes to Front & Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this semi detached house found in the highly sought after West Hill area, just a short distance from local amenities, bus routes into Hastings town centre and easy access to Hastings Old Town. The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation comprising entrance hallway, bay fronted living room, dining room, kitchen, to the first floor three well appointed bedrooms with townscape views and a bathroom/wc. Gardens are offered to front and rear with the rear garden being predominantly split into two levels with a courtyard area rising to a level area of garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and requiring personalisation, early internal viewings come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Bedroom 1 - 15'1 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'11 x 10'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'7 x 7' -
Reception 1 - 15'1 into bay x 11'4 -
Reception 2 - 10'11 x 10'6 -
Kitchen - 7'2 x 6'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44179080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26490286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.