4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrose Road, Bradford
Sold STC £229,950
- Entrance Hall: Central hallway.
- Lounge: A spacious through lounge with windows to the front and rear elevations, Feature Gas stove with timber over mantle, wall and ceiling lighting.
- Breakfast-Kitchen: Fitted with a stylish range of base and wall units, splashback tiling, double stainless steel Bosch oven with hob and extractor chimney. Plumbed for automatic dishwasher. Inset stai
- Utility/Side Porch: Plumbed for washer & dryer, Tiled floor.
- Sitting / Dining Room: With windows to the front elevation and triple pane French doors to the ear elevation. Exposed stone fireplace, timber over mantle piece and inset living flame gas fire.
- Stairs / landing:
- Master bedroom : A spacious, light and airy Double bedroom with three windows, built -in robes.
- En-Suite: Two piece suite and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom two: Second double bedroom with built-in mirrored robes.
Full descriptionTownend Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this DOUBLE FRONTED, half stone, FOUR BEDROOM semi detached situated in a VERY popular location.
This is an individual family home of very generous proportions with PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS. The accommodation is very well presented with quality fixtures and fittings, modern decor and flooring throughout. Standing in level grounds with a gated driveway leading to a detached garage, the property has potential for further extension.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating (boiler 4years ago). The generous accommodation comprises briefly; Central Entrance Hall, Lounge, Breakfast-Kitchen, Dining Room, Study, Four Bedrooms, En-suite and House Bathroom. Gated Parking for 4 cars to the front. Good size, level, enclosed gardens to the rear. Detached Garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26490184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.