4 bedroom terraced house for saleBradford Road, Idle, Bradford
- Duplex Apartment.
- Entrance hall:
- First Floor:
- Lounge 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'6" (3.81m): With two large arched windows, x4 wall light points this is a bright and airy spacious lounge which looks on to open land at the front. There is an open archway t
- Dining kitchen 13'6" (4.11m) x 11'6" (3.51m): Recently installed, a modern range of base & wall units, integrated oven, hob & extractor, inset sink & mixer tap, plumbed for washer.
- Bathroom 8'4" (2.54m) x 5'0" (1.52m): Modern white three piece suite, electric shower and screen over bath.
- Second Floor:Office 13'6" (4.11m) x 6'10" (2.08m):
- Bedroom one 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'6" (3.20m): Double bedroom with dormer window and long distance views.
- Bedroom two 12'6" (3.81m) x 10'0" (3.05m): Second double bedroom with dormer window and long distance views.
- Bedroom three 12'6" (3.81m) x 8'6" (2.59m): Third double bedroom, again with a large dormer window to the front.
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this EXCELLENT investment opportunity.
Previously attracting a rent of over Â£15,000 per annum.
Situated in the heart of the bustling Idle village which is itself located close to the idyllic Apperley Bridge with its New Railway Station, canal and riverside walks. There are major supermarket chains close by and easy access to both Bradford and Leeds business centres.
Comprising of; Three Bedroom Duplex Apartment, Self Contained Retail Unit, One Bedroom Lower Ground Floor Apartment.
Having being modernised throughout to a high standard, the living accommodation benefits from both gas central heating & uPVC double glazing.
Accommodation comprises briefly; Duplex Apartment: Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom. Retail Unit: Shop floor, Kitchen & Bathroom. Lower GF Apartment: Lounge-Kitchenette, Modern Kitchen & Bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26490259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.