7 bedroom detached house for saleBradden, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12
Guide Price £1,695,000
- 17th century stone under slate property
- Seven bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Six reception rooms
- Plot of approximately 0.75 acres
- Covered swimming pool
- Landscaped gardens
- Garages, summerhouse and outbuildings
A stone under slate 17th century seven bedroom property with later additions on a plot of approximately 0.75 acres with swimming pool, summer house, garages and carport. Bradden Lodge extends to in excess of 6,000 sq. ft. with accommodation on two floors. The home retains many features with high ceilings, detailed cornicing, fireplaces, panelled reveals shuttered sash windows. The property has an in-and-out pillared gates entrances and landscaped gardens with lawns, kitchen garden and ballustraded terrace leading of the rear elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44180475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW150260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.